Privacy Statement of Aneltrans Piatkiewicz sp. k.
When you visit our website or our profile on social media such as Facebook, we may process your personal data.
We take care of the security of your data and make due efforts to respect your rights. We process your personal data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter: the Regulation).
Who is the Administrator of your personal data?
The administrator of your personal data is the Company Aneltrans Piątkiewicz sp. k. based in Skalmierzyce, address: 106B Ostrowska Street, 63-460 Skalmierzyce, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto in Poznań, IX Economic Department of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000971929, NIP: 7651602985 (hereinafter: Administrator, Company).
How can you contact the Administrator?
Contact with the Administrator is possible in the following ways:
- by mail, sending a parcel to the address: Aneltrans Piątkiewicz sp. k., 106B Ostrowska St., 63-460 Skalmierzyce, Poland
- by e-mail to: email@example.com
On what basis we process personal data:
1) Visiting our website
In such a situation, the basis for processing your data is the provision of Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation. Our legitimate interest is related to the need to control traffic on our website, to prevent technical errors and malfunctions, to ensure the security of the website, to collect statistical data or to prevent abuse and infringement within the application.
2) Contact through the data provided on the site
When you use the contact form on our website and send us a message or contact us by phone or e-mail, using the contact details provided on the website, we process your personal data (contained in the content of the form, e-mail message or provided during a phone call) in order to answer your question and contact you. The necessity of processing data in order to answer your question and contact you constitutes our legitimate interest, and the legal basis for processing data in this regard is the provision of Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation.
3) Processing of data in connection with the operation of our social media fan pages
We may also process your personal data when you visit our social media profile, such as Facebook. In this case, we may also process your personal data, such as your name, your photo (as part of your avatar on the relevant social network), the content of the comment you leave on our website. We may also target you with advertisements within such social network, as required by the terms and conditions of operation of the respective social network. The legal basis for processing data in this regard is the provision of Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation, which indicates the possibility of processing personal data when it is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
Regardless, we may ask you to consent to the storage of cookies on your device. The consent you give is a consent given in accordance with the provisions of the Act of July 16, 2004. Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 2460) and concerns storing information or accessing information already stored in the telecommunications end device of the subscriber or end user. Consent may be expressed through the software settings installed in the telecommunications end device used or the configuration of the service. This means that such consent can be expressed, for example, through the appropriate settings of the browser (i.e. the program used to browse the Internet). Also by means of them, it can be withdrawn at any time. How you change your settings depends on the software you use.
To whom may your personal data be shared?
In order for us to properly provide our services, we use the assistance of certain third parties. Therefore, the personal data you provide may be transferred to the entity that provides website hosting services for us - Art Group, based in Wolica 62-872.
In addition, if you visit our profile on a social network, your personal data will also be processed by: to the extent that you use Facebook - Facebook Inc, based in California, USA, and Facebook Ireland Ltd - these entities process your personal data in case you have an active Facebook account. Facebook Inc is a participant in the Privacy Shield program: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant? id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active. Facebook Ireland Ltd is an entity under Irish law and thus applies EU rules on the processing of personal data,
Retention time for personal data
We try to keep your personal data only for as long as it is actually necessary for us - after that time we delete it. Therefore, we can inform you that:
- If you are a person who has entered our website, we process your personal data for as long as you use the website and for up to one year after you leave it,
- if you are a person who wrote to us using the contact form on our website or contacted us by phone or e-mail - we process your personal data for as long as the contact between us and you lasts. After its termination and the expiration of 3 months, we delete the personal data we have obtained in this way,
- if you have given your consent to the processing of personal data, we process your data until such consent is withdrawn or we cease to conduct the activities for which such consent was collected,
- if you are a person who visits our social media account - we process your data until two years after such visit, unless you leave a comment or like our post - in that case we process your data for the period of existence of such comment/like.
What rights do I have in connection with the processing of my personal data?
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have rights to:
- request access to your personal data,
- request the rectification of their personal data,
- request the deletion of your personal data,
- request for restriction of processing of your personal data,
- transfer your personal data, to the extent that the processing of your data is carried out on the basis of consent,
- object to the processing of your personal data, insofar as insofar as the processing is carried out on the basis of a legitimate interest of the controller,
- withdraw your consent at any time, which will not affect the correctness of data processing before the moment of withdrawal of consent, to the extent that the processing of your data takes place on the basis of consent,
- lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
We do not process your personal data for automated decision-making based on profiling. Possible targeting of advertisements via social networks may be based only on general criteria and does not involve decision-making.
Session cookies: are stored on your device during the time you use our website (they are deleted when you close your browser). Session cookies enable proper use of our website. Blocking them may result in errors or prevent you from using our website or application.
Persistent cookies: they are stored on your device until you delete them. They are used to analyze traffic on our website and to tie your presence on the website to the social networks you use. We are careful to use only such entities that guarantee the security of your device, software and your data. This also applies to the cookies used by these entities.